"ARGUMENT"s between the

stupid busdriver &

stanley. Hahaha.
stupid busdriver : SIT DOWN BACK THERE! AHHHHHHH!
stanley : Yea whatever you stupid fat bitch.
stupid busdriver : WHAT DID YOU SAY!?
stanley : I SAID I HAVE A BAD ITCH.
stupid busdriver : Oh.
-
stanley : We can't do anything for now. That fat bitch wouldn't let us.
stupid busdriver : WHAT DID YOU SAY!?
stanley : I said the rabbit ate lettuce (read as letters)
stupid busdriver : Oh.
-
&There's another,
stupid busdriver : COME ON WE'RE RUNNING LATE {for school}
stanley : WE'RE NOT GETTING ON YOU FAT UGLY BITCH
stupid busdriver : WHAT DID YOU SAY!?
stanley : I said we're not getting on you fat ugly bitch.
stupid busdriver : Oh. Alright. {&drives off}
-
HAHAHAHA go watch laaa if you don't watch you wouldn't get the joke :D
-
More pictures coming up when i get them from my cousin! (:
Tataa!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home